M_o_R® Management of Risk Foundation - latest version
You will learn how to
- Identify risks
- Evaluate risks
- Establish probability of risks
- Establish impact of risks
- Establish attitude to risks
- Identify suitable responses and
- Plan and resource risk actions
- Monitor, report on and review risk
Benefits to you
- Increased certainty leading to fewer
- More effective change management
- Improved service delivery
- More efficient use of resources
- Improved decision making
- Better management at all levels
- More innovation
- Reduced waste and fraud
- Better value for money
- Cost effective use of the risk process
- The APMG accredited M_o_R Foundation qualification is recognised world- wide as a measure of excellence in Risk Management skills.
- The course uses an extensive Case Study of a major telecomms
service provider as a continuous theme to re-enforce the learning
environment and build upon both skills and knowledge.
- This course is designed to provide the skills and experience required to implement the APM group accredited methodology for the Management of Risk, developed in coordination with public and private sector organisations. Plus the APMG accredited M_o_R Foundation qualification.
- M_o_R provides organisations with a method for putting in place a framework for managing risk. It outlines a route map for effective risk management, which incorporates principles, a process, approaches and techniques, as well as substantial supporting material for day-to-day implementation.
- M_o_R provides a disciplined environment for proactive decision-making and assists in the development of Business Cases. Furthermore, the approach complements the MSP and PRINCE2 methodologies.
Who should attend
- This course is invaluable for business managers, process owners, strategic planners, corporate governors, project and procurement teams, business continuity planners, security teams, and all staff who require the APMG accredited M_o_R Foundation qualification.
Yours free to take away
- The OGC "Management of Risk" Manual
- M_o_R pre-course preparation materials
- Copies of handouts and exercises
M_o_R ® is a
Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.