PRINCE2® Foundation to Practitioner Conversion
latest version Course Description
You will learn how to
- Prepare properly for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
- Refresh and enhance your pre-existing knowledge of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Learn to look at PRINCE2 from the perspective of the examiner.
- Pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
Benefits to you
Change has become a way of life for organisations that need to remain effective and competitive in order to thrive.
- PRINCE2 embodies many years of "Best Practice" in Project Management.
- It has been updated to the latest version and the knowledge contained will ensure that you are provided with a modern, flexible, adaptable, and successful approach to suit all types of projects.
- The APMG accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is recognised world- wide as a measure of excellence in Project Management skills.
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner examination is a three hour, open book, new-style Objective Testing examination (similar to multi-choice), taken on the morning of the second day
- The focus of this course is on preparation for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam. Everything is geared to the delegate obtaining the APMG accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
Who should attend
- People who have previously passed the Foundation exam, and who now require the APMG accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
- People who have previously attempted the Practitioner exam and failed.
- You spend the first day studying sample scenarios, learning Practitioner exam techniques, and practicing sample questions. Delegates tell us this is really useful and find it an invaluable aid to passing the exam.
Yours free to take away
- Copies of handouts and exercises.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the