PRINCE2® Practitioner + Foundation - latest version
You will learn how to
- Use and adapt current project management 'Best Practice'
- Design and manage the project to implement the Business Benefits
- Implement 'Management by Exception'
- Improve Project Communication
- Structure the project, set up decision points, proper reviews and ensure timely management involvement
- Improve project tracking and control
- Tailor the method to suit your project needs
Benefits to you
Change has become a way of life for organisations that need to
remain effective and competitive in order to thrive.
- PRINCE2 embodies many years of "Best Practice" in Project
- It has been updated to the latest version and the
knowledge contained will ensure that you are provided with a modern,
flexible, adaptable, and successful approach to suit all types of
- The APMG accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is recognised world- wide as a measure of excellence in Project Management skills.
- We are proud to announce that 94% of people we have trained since January 2002 have successfully passed the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam with us.
- This course is designed to provide the skills and experience required to implement the UK Government's OGC PRINCE2 Methodology. Plus the APMG accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
- PRINCE2 is a project management method designed to provide a framework covering the wide variety of disciplines and activities required within a successful project.
Who should attend
- This course is invaluable for current project managers, team members, business managers, project support staff, and all staff who require the APMG accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification.
- The course is highly interactive with numerous exercises with strong emphasis on relating the method to an organisation's projects.
- It uses a syndicate-based Case Study as a continuous theme to re-enforce the learning environment and build upon both skills and knowledge.
Syndicate Exercises include:
- Designing the Project Organisation
- Developing the Project Brief
- Using Project-Based Planning
- Setting up the Risk Log
- Managing Project Issues
- Writing Product Descriptions
- Performing a Quality Review
Yours free to take away
- The official PRINCE2 Manual.
- PRINCE2 pre-course preparation materials
- Copies of handouts and exercises.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the