PRINCE2® Practitioner Re-Registration - latest version
You will learn how to
- Prepare properly for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration exam.
- Refresh and enhance your pre-existing knowledge of the PRINCE2 methodology.
- Get up to date with the latest version
- Pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration exam.
Benefits to you
- The PRINCE2 Examination Board has determined that all PRINCE2 Practitioners should be re-registered within 3 to 5 years of their original certification.
- All Practitioners who have taken the PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification since October 2000 have agreed to this requirement as part of their initial application and so are now designated as Registered Practitioners.
- This enables employers and prospective employers to be confident of their recency of knowledge and commitment to continuing professional development.
- The APMG accredited PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification is recognised world- wide as a measure of excellence in Project Management skills.
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration examination is a one hour, open book (PRINCE2 manual only), new-style Objective Testing examination (similar to multi-choice), taken on the morning of the second day.
- The focus of this course is on preparation for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Re-Registration exam. Everything is geared to the delegate revalidating their Registered Practitioner status.
Who should attend
- People who have passed the Practitioner exam within the previous 3 to 5 years, and who now wish to, or require to, revalidate their Registered Practitioner status.
- You spend the first day studying sample scenarios, learning Practitioner Re-Registration exam techniques, and practicing sample questions. Delegates tell us this is really useful and find it an invaluable aid to passing the exam.
Yours free to take away
- Pre-course preparation materials.
- Copies of handouts, and exercises.
- The official PRINCE2 manual.
PRINCE2® is a Registered Trade Mark of the