ITIL® Service Management Foundation Version 3
You will learn
- An appreciation of the ITIL approach to Best Practice for the provision of Service
- A basic understanding of the ITIL framework.
- How ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an
- A comprehension of the key areas of the 5 ITIL core books which are :- Service
Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and
Continual Service Improvement.
Benefits to you
- Effective and formal IT Service Management gives an organisation a clear view of its IT capabilities. It gives the IT department a clear understanding of the customer's needs, drivers and motivation.
- The interlocking IT Service Management disciplines allow the needs of the customer to be matched by the capability of the services being offered.
- Armed with the knowledge gained on this course, your effectiveness, and therefore your desirability to any organization is greatly increased.
- The APMG accredited ITIL Foundation qualification is recognised world- wide as a measure of excellence in IT Service Management skills.
- This course is designed to provide a basic understanding of the UK Government's OGC ITIL Service Management Best Practice. Plus the APMG accredited ITIL Foundation qualification.
- ITIL (the IT Infrastructure Library®) is the most widely accepted
approach to IT Service Management in the world.
- ITIL provides a professional approach to the provision of IT Services.
- Professional IT Service Management disciplines deliver improved quality of service to customers enabling businesses to reduce costs, derive higher revenues and hence increase profit.
Who should attend
- This course is invaluable for all personnel involved in the provision
of IT Services, and all staff who require the APMG accredited ITIL Foundation qualification.
- To compliment the formal lectures, a number of practical assignments are carried out in syndicate groups.
- Throughout the course a series of mock examinations will be set and candidates will have ample opportunity to prepare for the Foundation examination, which is taken on the final afternoon
IT Ifrastructure Library® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.
ITIL ® is a Registered Trade Mark of the Cabinet Office.